If supply chain experts can spend so much time and effort improving efficiency and still have more work to do, how are smaller companies meant to get their supply chains right? It’s not as if they have been standing still: CIOs at FMCG organisations and other companies of all sizes have long focused on using high-end supply chain management solutions to trim fat from their company supply chains. Many embarked upon massive enterprise resource planning (ERP) implementations a decade ago as they stared down the end-of-life of existing systems and the spectre of the Y2K bug. Yet while their intentions were good, the same can’t be said for the methods of resolution.
- archTIS turns top-secret data success into global growth trajectory
- CSO Roundtable: RPA delivers business benefits and opens new opportunities
- CISOs are “mostly” to blame for executives’ security ignorance: CISO
- Most companies ignoring Essential Eight guidelines when planning security strategy: survey
- Open-source reuse has left Android’s most-popular apps laced with critical vulnerabilities