The government’s ongoing efforts to better share cyber threat intelligence with agencies and the private sector have been dealt a blow today in the findings of an Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) survey.
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
- Workers wise up to phishing, but you still need 2FA for business accounts
- Huge rock, cracked windshield helps hacker land a $10k Tesla security bug