The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's new net neutrality rules could open the door to rate regulation and could drive some small broadband providers out of business, some Senate Republicans said Wednesday.
- Cloud-based security is creating existential angst for CISOs
- HCL left employee passwords, other sensitive data exposed online
- Google: Enable 2FA, study shows even SMS 2FA blocks most phishing
- Week in review: As new exploits emerge, surging breached-record count will explode in quantum future
- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process