The Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) said on Thursday that its chief executive officer, Rob Fitzpatrick has resigned and will move to a new role at an early stage tech startup.
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC
- Cylance researchers discover powerful new nation-state threat
- WEF: Developed nations rank cyber attacks as the top business risk
- Cisco hunts for Apache Struts 2 FileUpload bug and finds DIRTY CoW exploit
- Uni cans crypto-mining CPU raid by switching off whole IT network