The Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) said on Thursday that its chief executive officer, Rob Fitzpatrick has resigned and will move to a new role at an early stage tech startup.
- How to protect your business from online payments fraud
- Executives are overconfident about the sophistication of their DevSecOps automation
- Can Senseon beat Darktrace at its own game with its 'AI triangulation' technology
- Most European companies failing to meet GDPR obligations
- Security, insurance providers want to help you evaluate your cyber risk