Three U.S. investigative agencies, working with state and local police departments across the country, have seized more than 300 websites and US$13.6 million worth of counterfeit National Football League sportswear and tickets from online and other sellers, the agencies announced.
- To Defend Against Common Cyber Threats, Focus on Resilience, Real Risks, and Leadership
- Multi-cloud requires a new security strategy
- CSO Roadshow 2018: IoT risk management will take new thinking
- Home, home on the cyber range
- “High touch” managed security services can compensate for geographical distance