The odds weren't in Republican John Albers' favor when he decided to run for Georgia State Senate from District 56 in May 2009. "I was the underdog in the race," recalls Albers, CIO at Ronald Blue, a financial-management firm. "In fact, when the race first started out, most people said I wouldn't get one percent of the vote."
- What is "reasonable security"? And how to meet the requirement
- Windows PCs with McAfee AV are the latest broken by Microsoft’s April updates
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks