A 3D printing program for K-8 classrooms is one of 20 tech initiatives chosen for a new accelerator being run by PwC to help boost Australian science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) education initiatives.
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks