A 3D printing program for K-8 classrooms is one of 20 tech initiatives chosen for a new accelerator being run by PwC to help boost Australian science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) education initiatives.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely