In 2015, it’s all about the customer. More than ever, buyers are demanding real-time access to just about every channel of service offered by a contact centre from voice to instant messaging to web chat and social media.
- AustCyber’s Canberra node promises cybersecurity boost for government innovators
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects