U.S. Army Private Bradley Manning allegedly was able to copy hundreds of thousands of classified documents from a U.S. Department of Defense network because military officials were more focused on getting critical information to troops quickly than on security, witnesses told a U.S. Senate committee Thursday.
- What is Zero Trust? A model for more effective security
- OnePlus customers hit by card fraud after buying phones on oneplus.net
- Safeguarding your biggest cybersecurity target: Executives
- Spectre and Meltdown explained: What they are, how they work, what's at risk
- Australian companies lag world in evaluating business risk of data compromise