Curtin University’s chief information officer is leaving the role after close to six years.
jobs - News, Features, and Slideshows
jobs in pictures
Industry body for the burgeoning regulation technology sector – the RegTech Association (RTA) – has appointed a new CEO and two board members.
Talent recruitment and development are more critical than they have ever been before and one key to success is making sure you have a strong relationship with your organisation’s HR staff.
National Australia Bank (NAB) chief information security officer Andrew Dell is departing the bank to join QBE Insurance as global CISO.
The typical chief information officer tenure, or so goes the noughties C-Suite folklore, works to a five year cycle...
Multiple generations in the workforce simultaneously can make benefits a tricky issue for businesses. The key is understanding how benefits can help you attract and retain top talent by offering the right solutions for each generation.
A survey of contract and freelance IT professionals shows healthcare and 401k plans are the most-missed perks of traditional employment, while there are many things they don't miss at all.
Healthcare IT is becoming one of the fastest growing areas in the job market as health service providers rush to get compliant and adopt new technologies.
LinkedIn may be the go-to place for many job seekers, but dont stop there. Here's a look at how you can use Facebook, Twitter and Google+--as well as some lesser-known social networks--to attract recruiters and land a job.
Our LinkedIn guide delivers expert advice on the site's features, step-by-step how-to instructions, details on its apps and proper LinkedIn etiquette. Also included: tips and tricks for your job search and company analysis.
- Melbourne Uni launches quantum simulator and environment QUI
- Chemist Warehouse plans AR guides, IoT sensors for stores
- Government should consider tearing up Telstra cancer contract: Inquiry
- IT talent war driving ‘unsustainable’ wage growth, report says
- Anti-piracy bill takes aim at ‘cyberlockers’, search engines
- Ingram Micro refreshes cloud marketplace, signs two new vendors
- Over the Wire acquires Access Digital Networks and Comlinx
- Huawei former channel boss joins HPE
- Motorola Solutions wins $17.3M number plate scanning deal with Vic Police
- NSW Telco Authority keeps NEC Australia for next phase of CCEP roll out
- So long, JCP: Eclipse has a new Java spec process in mind
- What is a private cloud? (And some things that it's not)
- Google aims Plus at the enterprise as consumer side falters
- Big browsers to pull support plug for TLS 1.0 and 1.1 encryption protocols in early '20
- 3..., 2..., 1? How complaints tamed Microsoft's aggressive feature upgrade strategy