Job applicant tracking systems capture massive amounts of info on candidates. But all that data doesn't help if the best candidates aren't able or willing to complete the process. Going more simple and streamlined can make it easier to find talent.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences