Telstra has cut 24 more jobs from its wholesale customer operations division in Sydney and Brisbane.
job cuts - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra has continued cutting staff in its infrastructure divisions as the company moves to outsource services, according to the CWU.
Intel is cutting 12,000 jobs worldwide as the company restructures operations to diversify from PCs into growth areas of IoT and servers.
Yahoo will cut 15 percent of its workforce and close some online services in a major turnaround plan announced Tuesday.
Qantas Airways (ASX: QAN) has announced that 5000 jobs will go over the next three years with 1500 of these to be executives, management and support roles.
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Big Four targeted as NAB phishing scam hits Aussie inboxes
- Digitally driven Tassie Govt tables $67.5M IT upgrade plans
- WA’s move to cloud is a multi-million dollar opportunity for the channel
- TasmaNet and Thinxtra to make Tassie IoT ready
- Klugo takes Aussie camper trailer firm to the cloud through NetSuite
- Samsung hunts for new CMO following Newton's departure
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 25 May 2017
- Qantas CMO: What it's taking to evolve our customer experience
- How the CIA within NAB is working to unlock customer data
- Report reveals Aussie advertisers are not meeting next-gen customer expectations