The CIO Executive Council chats to Andrew Clowes, who left his post as chief information officer at JLL last month after 20 years with the company. He discusses his tech career, greatest achievements and what being part of the Navy has taught him about business.
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks