When Mount Agung in Indonesia erupted in November – spewing a cloud of ash nearly four kilometres into the air – thousands of residents fled the area, fearing for their lives.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction