In 2017, researchers from QBE's Digital Innovation Lab filled a soon-to-be-demolished residence in Wisconsin with smart home tech, including Google Homes and Amazon Alexas. Once everything was connected and configured, they set the house on fire.
- Huge rock, cracked windshield helps hacker land a $10k Tesla security bug
- Apple zaps Zoom web server on thousands of Macs
- Microsoft kicks off public preview of Azure AD password muffler
- GDPR fines roll in: After BA, Marriott faces £99m fine over breach affecting 383 million
- British Airways faces £183m GDPR fine over hack, four times Google's GDPR fine