Mobile carrier Sprint faces an uncertain future after announcing it is replacing long-time CEO Dan Hesse and reportedly abandoning its bid to by competitor T-Mobile USA.
Jeff Kagan - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sprint Nextel will spend US$2.2 billion to take complete ownership of Clearwire, a move that will help it expand its network capacity.
AT&T has scrapped its plans to purchase rival mobile carrier T-Mobile USA in the face of opposition from two U.S. agencies.
SpectrumCo, a joint venture among Comcast, Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks, has agreed to sell mobile spectrum licenses covering 259 million U.S. residents to Verizon Wireless for US$3.6 billion, the companies announced Friday.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has invited questions about its impartiality with a staff report laying out concerns about AT&T's proposed acquisition of rival mobile carrier T-Mobile USA, AT&T said Thursday.
- Nvidia CEO: no plans for more acquisitions after Mellanox deal
- Adobe and Microsoft take on Salesforce's marketing software, with LinkedIn as a weapon
- How data from drivers of Aston Martin Red Bull travels the world
- Asus implements fix for malware attack
- Queensland Govt appoints NextDC to data centre panel
- How to be CMO of a startup, starting up
- How Best Buy shifted from being retail-led to customer relationship driven
- Adobe unveils customer data platform, Commerce Cloud and fresh Ad, Marketing Cloud capabilities
- Report: Top global digital business transformation accelerators named
- Deputy appoints global CMO