Jeff Bezos, Amazon.com's founder and the world's richest person, said on Thursday he will commit $2 billion to helping homeless families and starting pre-schools for low-income communities.
Jeff Bezos - News, Features, and Slideshows
Jeff Bezos' rocket company plans to charge passengers about US$200,000 to US$300,000 for its first trips into space next year, two people familiar with its plans told Reuters.
Amazon Web Services' Australian chief has dismissed suggestions local retailers will pull out of the company’s cloud services following the arrival of Amazon.com.au in the country.
Apple CEO Tim Cook, who dazzled the industry with new iPhones and iPads and showed strength by becoming the <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/article/2840956/careers/tim-cook-i-m-proud-to-be-gay.html">first Fortune 500 CEO to publicly announce he is gay</a>, has made <em>Time</em> magazine's short list for Person of the Year for 2014.
Amazon has unveiled its highly anticipated entry into the smartphone market, a handset called Fire.
- Queensland Govt appoints NextDC to data centre panel
- There are four types of MSP, but which ones sell?
- Microsoft launches new online tools for Australian partners
- Aportio on hand as ConnectWise specialist start-up lands in Australia
- Microsoft Australia lands largest 365 Advanced A5 project with RMIT