Retailer JD Sports has committed to rolling out Oracle Retail software to replace its legacy IT systems over the next two years, in a project expected to cost at least £10 million.
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
- Workers wise up to phishing, but you still need 2FA for business accounts
- Huge rock, cracked windshield helps hacker land a $10k Tesla security bug
- Apple zaps Zoom web server on thousands of Macs
- Microsoft kicks off public preview of Azure AD password muffler