Red Hat is extending JBoss up the middleware stack with a new business process management suite that gives organizations advanced decision and process automation capabilities.
jboss - News, Features, and Slideshows
Red Hat has released version 5.0 of its portal software, the JBoss Enterprise Portal Platform, the company announced Thursday at its Red Hat Summit in Boston.
As open source platforms become more popular, they find their way into less usual areas than before.
Red Hat rolled out on Monday updates to its SOA platform and development tools in the company's JBoss middleware product line at the EclipseCon 2010 conference.
CA has announced its SiteMinder and SOA Security Manager products are now available for the open source JBoss middleware platform.
Open source software is free to download, modify and use, but that doesn't mean it's not worth paying for sometimes. If you're using open source software in a commercial, enterprise capacity, here are six reasons why you should pay for free software.
- Melbourne Uni launches quantum simulator and environment QUI
- Chemist Warehouse plans AR guides, IoT sensors for stores
- Government should consider tearing up Telstra cancer contract: Inquiry
- IT talent war driving ‘unsustainable’ wage growth, report says
- Anti-piracy bill takes aim at ‘cyberlockers’, search engines
- Ingram Micro refreshes cloud marketplace, signs two new vendors
- Over the Wire acquires Access Digital Networks and Comlinx
- Huawei former channel boss joins HPE
- Motorola Solutions wins $17.3M number plate scanning deal with Vic Police
- NSW Telco Authority keeps NEC Australia for next phase of CCEP roll out
- So long, JCP: Eclipse has a new Java spec process in mind
- What is a private cloud? (And some things that it's not)
- Google aims Plus at the enterprise as consumer side falters
- Big browsers to pull support plug for TLS 1.0 and 1.1 encryption protocols in early '20
- 3..., 2..., 1? How complaints tamed Microsoft's aggressive feature upgrade strategy