The U.S. House of Representatives has voted to approve legislation that would encourage companies to share cyberattack information with each other and with the government, despite concerns that it would put new consumer information in the hands of surveillance agencies.
- Yubico : A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
- Automated security needs human oversight – but many companies struggle with the balance
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves