The U.S. House of Representatives has voted to approve legislation that would encourage companies to share cyberattack information with each other and with the government, despite concerns that it would put new consumer information in the hands of surveillance agencies.
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC
- Cylance researchers discover powerful new nation-state threat
- WEF: Developed nations rank cyber attacks as the top business risk
- Cisco hunts for Apache Struts 2 FileUpload bug and finds DIRTY CoW exploit
- Uni cans crypto-mining CPU raid by switching off whole IT network