The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's deadline for the public to comment on the agency's proposed net neutrality rules passed Monday with more than 3 million comments filed, by far a record number for an FCC proceeding.
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away