GetSwift’s global chief information officer Jamila Gordon has moved on after less than 12 months in the role. The former Qantas CIO joined the ASX-listed logistics software outfit in February this year.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely