A war of words erupted on LinkedIn over the weekend when Telstra’s head of security services Jacqui McNamara took issue with an article by Startup Foundation founder Daniel Mumby about the lack of women in startup land.
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch
- Businesses risk becoming “collateral damage” in nation-state cyber wars
- Patch BlueKeep now Australian spy agency warns Windows admins