The U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC) has voted to uphold earlier findings that Chinese and Taiwanese photovoltaic manufacturers have been saturating their market with low-cost photovoltaic (PV) panels.
ITC - News, Features, and Slideshows
Bitcoin Internet Payment Services, a Denmark-based exchange billing itself as Europe's biggest, was robbed of bitcoins worth more than $1 million in a theft that took place over the course of the past several days.
On the surface, Bitcoin seems perfect for crime. The digital, peer-to-peer currency is largely known for its independence from governments or banking institutions, as well as its supposed anonymity.
Bitcoin's trajectory over the past few years is nothing short of impressive. A peer-to-peer alternative currency whose creator remains anonymous five years later, Bitcoin sounds like something out of a science fiction novel.
Noted Jefferies analyst, Peter Misek, said in a research note that the US International Trade Commission's injunction against the sale of the iPhone 4 could deprive Apple of as much as $US2 billion in revenue.
Microsoft's radical shift to touch-centric computing in Windows 8 is far from the only difference between the new operating system and its predecessor.
- Nvidia CEO: no plans for more acquisitions after Mellanox deal
- Adobe and Microsoft take on Salesforce's marketing software, with LinkedIn as a weapon
- How data from drivers of Aston Martin Red Bull travels the world
- Asus implements fix for malware attack
- Queensland Govt appoints NextDC to data centre panel
- How to be CMO of a startup, starting up
- How Best Buy shifted from being retail-led to customer relationship driven
- Adobe unveils customer data platform, Commerce Cloud and fresh Ad, Marketing Cloud capabilities
- Report: Top global digital business transformation accelerators named
- Deputy appoints global CMO