The government has set aside millions of dollars in funding for legacy ICT modernisation projects in an effort to boost data sharing across agencies and improve public access to services.
- Kentucky workers comp carrier survives ransomware
- APT3 hackers linked to Chinese intelligence
- APAC’s transformation enthusiasm causing “scary things” to happen with IoT security
- Former NSA chief weighs in on cybersecurity, cyberespionage at ZertoCon
- Malicious subtitles in popular media players could lead to remote compromise