Australians working in technology, infrastructure and corporate governance are most likely to benefit from double digit wage growth this year.
it workers - News, Features, and Slideshows
Almost half of the IT workers responding to a global survey believe that within 10 years their job will be automated, rendering their current skills redundant.
A major skills shift is underway across the Australian economy with 53 per cent of our total IT workforce now coming from outside the technology sector, according to new research.
A good salary was the top reason why IT workers worldwide would change jobs in 2015 and 38 per cent of Australian technologists planned to leave their employer in the next year.
Only one in five Australian IT workers feel confident that they can control who has access to information collected by web-connected devices in their homes, compared to 65 per cent of consumers.
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Samsung hunts for new CMO following Newton's departure
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 25 May 2017
- Qantas CMO: What it's taking to evolve our customer experience
- How the insights team within NAB is working to unlock customer data
- Report reveals Aussie advertisers are not meeting next-gen customer expectations