It’s that time of year again where we reflect and think about what we want for the year ahead. This year, with all its highs and lows, was an eventful one for CIOs, with many starting to get the ball rolling on their cloud and mobility initiatives, or undergoing some kind of transformation.
- Cisco enterprise alert: Atlassian Jira bug tracker software has multiple security bugs
- The week in security: Early cyber education could stop people from being such easy targets – eventually
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus