Cloud computing services, whether software as a service (SaaS) or infrastructure as a service (IaaS), are subject to taxes, whether your cloud provider tells you or not when you purchase them. Reid Okimoto, senior manager in the state and local tax practice at KPMG, shares tips to help you understand the real cost of cloud computing.
- Microsoft to give 12 countries free AccountGuard security service after Fancy Bear political hacking
- IoT botnets target enterprise video conferencing systems
- Got a Drupal and WordPress website? It’s time to update
- IT subcontractor left 2.7 million recorded calls from people seeking medical advice exposed on the internet
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast