Managing IT staff and their skills is a key part of a CIO's role, but that doesn’t mean they enjoy doing it. Gartner's latest survey reveals this is one of the top “hates” for CIOs in their job.
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch