Transport for NSW has awarded a $100 million outsourcing contract to CSC to provide network managed services across the department’s 1,200 sites, including administration offices, motor registries, roadside depots, and railway stations.
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security