Healthcare data is now more valuable to cyber crooks than credit card or social security numbers and criminals will go the extra mile to obtain it, according to Singapore-based security consultant, Olli Jarva.
- Yubico : A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
- Automated security needs human oversight – but many companies struggle with the balance
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves