Louis Trebino, CIO and senior vice president at the <a href="http://www.harryfox.com/index.jsp">Harry Fox Agency</a> (HFA) in New York City, is experiencing significant turnover on his Web development team.
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud