A standards-based approach to IT Service Management (ITSM) adopted by the Queensland Public Safety Network Management Centre has resulted in consistent and reliable delivery of IT to the state’s law enforcement and public safety agencies, according to the centre’s director, John McIntosh.
- Attackers place cryptojacking apps in the Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day