A standards-based approach to IT Service Management (ITSM) adopted by the Queensland Public Safety Network Management Centre has resulted in consistent and reliable delivery of IT to the state’s law enforcement and public safety agencies, according to the centre’s director, John McIntosh.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?