A standards-based approach to IT Service Management (ITSM) adopted by the Queensland Public Safety Network Management Centre has resulted in consistent and reliable delivery of IT to the state’s law enforcement and public safety agencies, according to the centre’s director, John McIntosh.
- Australia releases advice to counter ‘foreign interference’ after university cyber attacks
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage