Half of Australian businesses plan to increase salaries for their existing IT employees by an average of 6.7 per cent this year, with select specialist roles to benefit most due to growing demand. Find out which five IT roles win 'most improved pay cheque' in 2016.
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty
- Prediction #5: Application Programming Interfaces (API) Will Be Exposed as The Weakest Link Leading to Cloud-Native Threats
- Prediction #4: DevSecOps Will Rise to Prominence as Growth in Containerized Workloads Causes Security Controls to ‘Shift Left’