Project complexity, innovation efforts, and increasing cyber security vulnerabilities were put under the spotlight in the 2017 Harvey Nash/KPMG annual CIO survey.
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security