A failed rollout of an infringement management and enforcement system at Victoria’s Department of Justice & Regulation – costing taxpayers $60 million – is one of six technology projects across the state to come under scrutiny in a report released today.
- Sustained attacks on Australian education reflect data’s continued vulnerability
- Google matches Apple's iOS bug bounty: will pay up $1.5m for a really tough Android Pixel hack
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long