Why is the corporate governance of IT so important and what do organisations need to do to get it right? Tim Thurman, CIO at the Australian Securities Exchange, and Brian Parker, CIO at Cuscal reveal how they are approaching IT governance.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences