Parceling out an IT services portfolio among a number of vendors is the new normal for IT outsourcing. However, these multi-sourcing arrangements are complicated -- if things go wrong there's no single provider to blame. Here are eight steps you can take to manage liability in a multi-sourced environment.
- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities