The whole world's gone digital. As today's companies try to keep up, many CIOs feel like a hamster on a wheel, constantly moving but never getting anywhere. This advice from the recent MIT Sloan CIO Symposium could offer at least a bit of relief.
- France hits Google with €50m GDPR fine over Android consent
- What is spear phishing? Why targeted email attacks are so difficult to stop
- Security refresh teaches James Cook University the value of better visibility
- Cyber attacks as likely as natural disasters, as devastating as ecosystem collapse: WEF
- The week in security: 773 million reasons to improve your security