The whole world's gone digital. As today's companies try to keep up, many CIOs feel like a hamster on a wheel, constantly moving but never getting anywhere. This advice from the recent MIT Sloan CIO Symposium could offer at least a bit of relief.
- Yubico : A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
- Automated security needs human oversight – but many companies struggle with the balance
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves