The whole world's gone digital. As today's companies try to keep up, many CIOs feel like a hamster on a wheel, constantly moving but never getting anywhere. This advice from the recent MIT Sloan CIO Symposium could offer at least a bit of relief.
- SecurIT 2019: In an increasingly-encrypted world, visibility is more important than ever
- SecurIT 2019: Being a CSO is like Game of Thrones
- SecurIT 2019: Hackers may be in it for Lulz, but CSOs are in it for their lives
- Despite high-profile hacks, companies still aren’t behaving securely: ex-LulzSec hacker
- Researchers probe shady, dangerous stalkerware app industry