Senior IT staff at local councils are starved of funds to replace legacy systems and are competing with business managers and councilors at the executive table who are themselves battling to meet ratepayers’ demands, according to research.
- The week in security: As business and CISOs struggle to unite, hackers scoring big hits
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders