Thirteen years as the head of IT at power tools manufacturer, STIHL Australia - a traditionally male dominated industry and aimed typically at a male audience - Therese Chakour-West is not daunted by the job.
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well