Data and decision analysts, chief experience officers, online/cyber security chaperones – these are some of the roles that will dominate the workforce in the next few years, according to a new report.
IT jobs - News, Features, and Slideshows
IT jobs in pictures
The NSW government will spend $100 million over four years to equip police with new technology, under measures announced in Tuesday’s budget.
More than 300 tech jobs are being offered in Melbourne this weekend in the final leg of the New Zealand Jobs Expo. Datacom and HP are among the employers targeting Victoria to find experienced developers, programmers and technicians.
Tech professionals continue to have rosy prospects in the job market.
There’s demand for IT jobs across the ditch and not enough workers to fill them.
Technology and HR pros, as well as IT recruiters, share their advice on how recent graduates and those still in college can best position themselves for a technology career.
Poor teamwork, little experimentation, no clear career path -- your employer may be sending unmistakable signals of career stagnation. Don't miss them
If you're losing good workers and you're not sure why, the problem may lie with your firm's management style. The good news is that you can make small changes that will make a huge difference when it comes to employee retention.
We've sifted through the sewage and vermin to bring you the 14 all-time dirtiest jobs in IT
Your next great IT hire already works for your organization. Here's how to discover hidden IT gems
- Chromes 68 takes notifications native in Windows 10
- Microsoft may soon add multi-session remote access to Windows 10 Enterprise
- Cisco, Arista settle lawsuit, refocus battle on network, data center, switching arenas
- iSelect outlines new approach to arrest ineffective marketing as its reports full-year results
- KPMG Australia appoints ex-Publicis leader as head of brand strategy
- In depth: The art of dealing with Generation Z
- Panel: The possibilities and pitfalls of AI in CX
- Found co-creator shares his checklist for startup marketing