Cricket Australia has taken the digital transformation plunge on a national scale, using Microsoft cloud - Office 365 and Teams - across all 1,300 business units in a bid to improve collaboration and foster innovation across the organisation.
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away