A complete organisational restructure of the entire IT division in 2009 which involved consolidation of four level one help desks into a single integrated service desk, helped Japanese car manufacturer, Toyota Australia, make improvements in its operational and service delivery.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update