A complete organisational restructure of the entire IT division in 2009 which involved consolidation of four level one help desks into a single integrated service desk, helped Japanese car manufacturer, Toyota Australia, make improvements in its operational and service delivery.
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
- Workers wise up to phishing, but you still need 2FA for business accounts
- Huge rock, cracked windshield helps hacker land a $10k Tesla security bug