Reports that Iranian electronic warfare experts may have succeeded in intercepting and capturing a sophisticated U.S. <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9222728/Iran_tricked_U.S._spy_drone_into_landing_in_country_report_says">spy drone</a> was received with some skepticism by security analysts.
- Magecart payment card skimmer gang returns stronger than ever
- Windows Defender for enterprise scans for malware on Macs too
- Cisco directs high priority patches for IP phone security exposures
- Facebook passwords for hundreds of millions of users were exposed to Facebook employees
- Quantum computing will break encryption in a few years