Reports that Iranian electronic warfare experts may have succeeded in intercepting and capturing a sophisticated U.S. <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9222728/Iran_tricked_U.S._spy_drone_into_landing_in_country_report_says">spy drone</a> was received with some skepticism by security analysts.
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data