As many as 46 percent of IT managers will not hire new staff, according to the New Economics of IT survey by recruitment firm Hudson, and a further 24 percent will cut contractors.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response