Global marketing communications firm WPP has signed a seven-year contract with IBM worth US$1.25 billion (AUD$1.49bn), involving the creation of a hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- GitHub serves up enterprise tools: security alerts, advisories, and new permissions
- Money-hungry cybercriminals are targeting executives like never before
- Smart homes – Your security death trap
- Google stored some G Suite passwords in plaintext since 2005
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted