Global marketing communications firm WPP has signed a seven-year contract with IBM worth US$1.25 billion (AUD$1.49bn), involving the creation of a hybrid cloud infrastructure.
IT Business - News, Features, and Slideshows
The British Army has saved some £20 million at its headquarters by using business intelligence tools to reduce data errors, integrate disparate sources of data and efficiently allocate manpower.
The research arm of financial services firm Fidelity Investments has begun work developing the first Google Glass app targeted specifically at investors and traders.
Accenture has partnered with Broadridge to launch an outsourcing services solution aimed at helping European investment banks reduce post-trade processing costs.
IBM has acquired virtualisation management software firm CSL international, with the aim of improving its mainframe cloud computing services.
- What Open Colleges did to bolster lead generaition
- Former Virgin Mobile CMO and CEO joins oOh! as first customer chief
- How natural selection AI is generating huge conversion increases for RateCity
- Adobe confirms acquisition of Marketo for US$4.75bn
- Ray White's marketing chief on building a great brand