Global marketing communications firm WPP has signed a seven-year contract with IBM worth US$1.25 billion (AUD$1.49bn), involving the creation of a hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Despite education campaigns, Australians are falling harder for scams than ever
- Chrome to strip “secure” from HTTPS sites in September
- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware
- Believing your data is “probably” secure means it’s not secure at all
- NK hackers use fake Facebook accounts to lead defectors to malware in Google Play