Approximately $110 million will be cut from the ICT budgets of a range of Western Australia government departments and agencies, with the state government looking to put $25 million of the savings into an ICT Renewal and Reform fund.
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security