Approximately $110 million will be cut from the ICT budgets of a range of Western Australia government departments and agencies, with the state government looking to put $25 million of the savings into an ICT Renewal and Reform fund.
- SecurIT 2019: In an increasingly-encrypted world, visibility is more important than ever
- SecurIT 2019: Being a CSO is like Game of Thrones
- SecurIT 2019: Hackers may be in it for Lulz, but CSOs are in it for their lives
- Despite high-profile hacks, companies still aren’t behaving securely: ex-LulzSec hacker
- Researchers probe shady, dangerous stalkerware app industry