Cast your mind back to the late 2000s -- when the iPhone 3G beguiled consumers and the iTunes App Store began shifting users' ideas about how they bought and used software, when Microsoft pros saw nothing but clear skies after Windows 7 cleared out the Windows Vista storm, when green technology was touted as a transformative force in IT.
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing
- New MongoDB field-level encryption can help prevent data breaches
- The week in security: CSOs struggle with hidden threats, job stress
- US CERT BlueKeep warning: we got remote code execution